If you want to feel very optimistic about the future, look no further. Anticipating and influencing the positive impact that Millennials will have as leaders is a tremendous opportunity.
They are the largest generation, soon-to-be most influential in global leadership, and will live longer than their predecessors. Their magic—or "mojo"—is shaping the world!
Ravi's vantage point is uniquely relevant as a member of "Generation X"—the bridge between Millennials and Baby-Boomers.
He takes his audiences on an inspiring personal journey that yields unparalleled insights into generations and cultures, and motivates everyone to take actions that will make the world a better educated and more harmonious place.
In this eye-opening and thought-provoking keynote, discover how much the generations actually have in common and how to use these commonalities as building blocks for collaboration. Ravi depicts an optimistic future based on millennial character traits including their love for the arts (the key to teaching empathy), proclivity for entrepreneurship (the key to fostering identity), and natural ability to rise above social injustices.
He also challenges participants to consider how artificial intelligence will drive revenue and unemployment, the impact that will have on the disaffection of youth and vulnerability to radicalism, and how society must adapt in order to appropriately navigate this changing landscape.
Ultimately, Ravi empowers Boomers, Xers, and Millennials to successfully collaborate in order to overcome local to global challenges, make education relevant for the future, and bring us closer to world peace.
Takeaways will be tailored to each audience, and include:
• Reducing "generational baggage" that perpetuates humanity's greatest challenges including racism, classism, and isolationism
• The root of millennial "entitlement" and how it can be used as a force for good
• Their love for technology despite not being "tech-savvy," and how Artificial Intelligence will impact education and the job market
• Millennials' thirst for entrepreneurship, why they are so unprepared for it, and how to help them succeed
• Why they are the generation of "broken promises" and how this influences the way they will educate the next generation
• Why millennials are vulnerable to apathy and disaffection, and how to inspire them to rise above it
My take away was nothing short of a revelation. My paradigm has been shifted 180 degrees as it relates to Millennials and most important, I have tested what I learned. The results are mind blowing. Thank you for crushing conventional wisdom as it relates to Millennials and for sharing your findings with others. It's obvious that the world has much to gain from your research.
Kyle Smith, Chairman of the Board, Greater Tyler Association of REALTORS®, Tyler TX (National Assoc. of Realtors, May 2017)
An entertaining and data informed presentation on the passions of Millennials. I, for one, left the auditorium with new hope for our future through our kids, and also left feeling excited once again to reach for the passions of our youth.
Jeanne Collins, Superintendent, Rutland Northeast Supervisory Union, Brandon VT (AASA, Mar 2017)