Hello! I am Ravi Hutheesing (Rah-vee Hut-ee-sing), a global keynote speaker and cultural diplomat.
I feel privileged that my philosophies and strategies have empowered businesses, educators, and over a million people throughout the Americas, Europe, Middle East, and Asia to bridge generational and cultural divides.
Listen to this video where I share a bit more!
Over the years, I have had quite a journey as a rock star, aviator, and cultural diplomat, and this allows me to provide unique insight into the future under millennial leadership.
My aim is to empower audiences with cultural competency, tools to foster world peace, and an entrepreneurial mindset in an age of globalization and artificial intelligence. I’d love to talk about your event! Reach me by email or phone by clicking below.
What makes me unique? I will…
• Study your audience and customize my keynote
• Speak with several attendees in advance to prepare
• Socialize with attendees for 24 hours (schedule permitting)
• Establish a Linkedin group to help attendees implement takeaways
• Not pitch products or services from the stage
• Close with a song if you like, as long as you provide the guitar
Customized Keynote Focus Areas for Audiences
Disrupting Education under Millennial Leadership
They are the largest and will take the lead, but all generations must collaborate to redesign education and make it relevant in an age of Artificial Intelligence and Globalization. “Millennials can potentially help us grow out of humanity’s greatest social injustices and achieve world peace if we embrace their strengths and help them overcome their weaknesses.”
Cultural Competency in a World of Globalization
With Globalization and A.I., how do we create cultural competency during a time of cultural dilution and shrinking job markets? “It’s not about teaching cultural competency, but un-teaching cultural incompetency. We are born with open minds and curiosity.”
Cultivating an Entrepreneurial Mindset (or “You Can Do It” for youth)
The future requires an entrepreneurial mindset. What are the essential ingredients for career growth, staying relevant, and positively impacting the world? “Step out of your comfort zone and expand your horizons.”
I have keynoted conferences with General Colin Powell, Dr. Jill Biden, James Carville, Mary Matalin, and others.
More Background on Me
• Keynote Speaker throughout the Americas, Europe, Middle East, and Asia
• Cultural Diplomat on behalf of the U.S. Department of State
• Author published by Simon & Schuster and multiple trade magazines
• Musician who has performed at the White House, Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live
• Pilot known as “The Raviator”
I’m the first American born member of India’s Nehru-Gandhi family that created and governed the world’s largest democracy for over 40 years, the grand nephew of Jawaharlal Nehru (India’s first Prime Minister), the nephew of Indira Gandhi (India’s only female Prime Minister), and the cousin of Rajiv Gandhi (India’s youngest Prime Minister).
Interested in having me speak at your conference or event? Let’s talk!